CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Steve B. and Tammy M., 08/12/2023
After taking it to another repair shop to fix brakes for $700.00, they weren't fixed at all cause I got into an accident soon after. The pedal was going to the floor. Steven replaced with new brakes himself after we just spent $700 already. He ultimately found much more was going on then just the brakes and pads. Steve called a couple of places and he was referred to Advanced Auto Center. They found that the ABS Hydraulic pump needed to be replaced and I really appreciate all their time and effort. I trust them with my beloved car (a 2011 Ford Fusion). I'll be taking it back to them to fix the air conditioner since they also repair that as well. We had that fixed by another repair shop a few years ago. Amazing job to the Advanced Auto Center crew.